Local 131 News

2017-02-24 - Wage Works

The Michigan Electrical Employees' Health Plan has implemented a new Health Reimbursement Card through Wage Works.  Every member should have received your orange card in the mail by now.  If you haven't received your card yet, you need to directly contact Wage Works at (877) 924-3967.  

To get the app for your smart phone for Wage Works, it's called EZ Receipts.  OR you can go to their website http://www.wageworks.com.  You will need the last four digits of your enrollee ID from your BCBC insurance card to activate your Wage Works card and to create an account on the app or website.  

If you have any questions about this card, please call Christine at the Hall.